Camarillo, California situated between Malibu and Santa Barbara. Average temperatures during the summer months are in the low to mid 80’s in the summer and the upper 50’s during the winter.
The Pleasant Valley Recreation and Park District offers the following parks to host tournaments.
Pleasant Valley Fields:
- 12 FIFA size soccer fields that can be converted up to as many as 23 fields varying in size for age groups. Up to 8 fields can be lit at night.
- Hosts up to 6 tournaments a year with up to 110 teams at the complex, plus playoff type tournaments. Local soccer leagues use in the fall including AYSO Region 68, the 16th largest region in the nation and nationally ranked Eagles Soccer Club.
- 3 lighted softball fields with 60 foot bases. Temporary fences can be used as fields share space with soccer. Hosts up to 9 tournaments a year.
- 585 parking spots for vehicles plus 14 Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) spots.
- 1.3 mile running trail on the perimeter of the park, classroom for meetings or receptions for up to 35 people. 3 separate restroom locations for people to use on facility grounds.
- 2 snack bars at facility (1 full kitchen, 1 pre-packaged items only)
- Modern playground on premises
- Easily accessible from Highway 101