Our pledge to visitors: A safe and clean Camarillo
When the time is right, Camarillo is here for your next safe and relaxing vacation! Our hospitality professionals are committed to keeping everyone healthy and happy.
When you stay in Camarillo, you can count on the following precautions:
- Face masks are required. Everyone is expected to wear face coverings in designated areas to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Socially distant common areas. Camarillo accommodations have redesigned their layouts in common areas and meeting rooms to allow for at least 6 feet of social distancing.
- Contactless key return. Some of our hotels offer contactless key return for guests’ comfort and safety.
- Cleaning protocols. All Camarillo accommodations are expected to follow a daily cleaning regimen with dedicated sanitation stations. Many use state-of-the-art technology to sanitize and track cleaning schedules.
- A dedication to service. The people welcoming you to Camarillo, whether at a hotel, store, boutique or restaurant, are here to make sure your visit is the best it can be!
Have fun in the sun
Camarillo is known for its year-round sunshine, so come take advantage of it! Spend your time exploring the great outdoors at one of our beautiful parks. Whether you’re looking to hike, bike, picnic, or play Frisbee with your furry friend, there’s a park here for you. Camarillo is also home to four manicured golf courses surrounded by the hills, mountains or open fields.
Visitors in the mood for the finer things in life can dine and shop safely at Camarillo’s restaurants and cultural and retail destinations, such as Old Town Camarillo or the Camarillo Premium Outlets. Check out the links above to learn more about each location’s hours of operation and current safety requirements.
Follow the code
While you’re here, we ask that you please RESPECT the California Responsible Travel Code:
Roam Responsibly. I will explore California thoughtfully and responsibly, maintaining the utmost respect for everyone and everything I encounter.
Educate Myself. I will do my research before traveling across the state, familiarizing myself with local regulations and community concerns, which may have changed over time. This is especially important in rural communities with limited healthcare resources.
Safety First. I will follow public health directives from government officials, including physical distancing measures. I will take all necessary steps to minimize health risks to myself and others and stay home if I’m sick.
Preserve California. I will protect and nurture the Golden State’s pristine outdoor spaces and cultural icons, by maintaining a light footprint at every turn and paying special attention to delicate ecosystems.
Embrace Community. I will support local businesses and do my part to ensure the long-term prosperity of the places I visit.
Celebrate Culture. I will immerse myself in California’s diverse local cultures and embrace the traditions and practices I encounter.
Teach Others. I will lead by example and share these practices with fellow travelers, acknowledging that we all share the responsibility to protect California.
Ready to plan your Camarillo adventure? Let us help you plan! Use our itinerary planner and start daydreaming about your next getaway.