41st Annual Wings Over Camarillo Air Show
Watch spectacular aviation performances and more! The 41st Annual Wings Over Camarillo Air Show returns to Camarillo Airport (August 20 and August 21, 2022) with more G’s than ever before. See performers zip through the Camarillo sky, view hundreds of aircraft and talk to the pilots themselves. This family-friendly, old-time barnstorming air show features thrilling aerobatics, a classic car show and parade, and hands-on learning at the STEM Pavilion. There are plenty of reasons to go to Wings Over Camarillo! Whether staying for the day or the entire weekend, plan an aviation-themed vacation in Camarillo.
Saturday, August 20: Gates open 9:00 a.m. and close at 8:00 p.m.
Sunday, August 21: Gates open 9:00 a.m. and close at 6:00 p.m.
- General Admission Adult (17+ years): $30
- General Admission Youth (6-16 years): $10
- Children (0-5 years): FREE
- Active Military with ID: $20
To purchase tickets, click here.
For more information about VIP Tickets, click here.
*All tickets must be purchased online. No cash will be accepted at the gate.
AIR SHOW PERFORMERS:
View a wide variety of air show performances, both in the sky and on the ground! People of all ages will get a thrill from seeing historic and specialty aircraft perform, airborne pyrotechnics, and parachute teams jumping in formation. Get to know some of the performers! With a passion for everything airborne, Vicky Benzing is an accomplished pilot, skydiver, aerobatic competitor, and Reno racer. Watch legendary Pilot John Collver demonstrate his aerobatic skills in his SNJ “War Dog” and cheer for Santa Paula local Sammy Mason, one of the group’s youngest air show performers. For a complete list of air show performers and their bios, click here.
- Vicky Benzing in her PT-19 Stearman
- John Collver in his AT-6/SNJ
- Judy Phelps in her Pitts
- Aaron Fitzgerald in the Red Bull Helicopter
- Tom Larkin in his MiniJet
- Jason Somes in his Mig-17
- FireWalker’s Wall of Fire
AIR SHOW SCHEDULE:
For a complete Air Show schedule, click here.
DIRECTIONS AND PARKING INFORMATION:
- Standard parking is included with General Admission
- VIP Parking is included with VIP Skybox
- Free handicap parking
For directions, parking and air show map, click here.
- FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- From food trucks to a variety of vendors, find delicious and easy-to-eat food and beverage options to please everyone in the group. For those 21 and over, head to the beer garden inside the Commemorative Air Force Museum for alcoholic beverages.
- VC99S Pancake Breakfast
- Small ice chests with non-alcoholic drinks in plastic or cans are allowed.
- HELPFUL TIPS
- AVIATION LINGO
- CELEBRATING WOMEN IN AVIATION
- 10 REASONS WHY YOU CAN’T MISS WINGS OVER CAMARILLO
PLACES TO STAY:
Plan to stay for the weekend! Camarillo is home to several brand-name hotels and boutique inns with full amenities, including bars, high-speed internet and swimming pools. Most are centrally located, just minutes from all the air show action at Camarillo Airport. Check in and reach new heights in Camarillo.